Location: SQA, 1205 Founders Road, Lexington, SC 29073
Time: Registration opens at 8:15, Chrono opens at 8:30, Safety Briefing at 9:30, and we will call it a day around 4:30ish-5pm. We will break for lunch (bring a snack).
Game Guidelines: These will be short 25-45 minute engagements, we will take a short break between each engagement - either for water/refuel/reload and/or to move to another area of the field.
Age Restrictions: None
Field Fee: $15.00. Present your Military ID or First Responders ID and receive $5 off.
Waiver: SEE UPPER RIGHT Corner - Our signed waiver is good for all 2016 SQA games.
Rules: Typical AOSC rules
1. You are required to chrono with the BB (weight) that you will be using in the field.
2. We may experiment with the Medic rules.
We do REQUIRE players under the age of 18 to wear FULL SEAL eye protection and proper full facial protection. ANSI Z87+ rated shooting glasses are allowed as long as the wearer is age 18 or older. It is highly recommended to use some means (i.e. strap) to keep the glasses/goggle securely in place. Most mesh airsoft goggles are acceptable and are considered full seal. Players caught violating this requirement will be removed from play/field. Please protect your eyes!
- Field rental guns are available
- Field rental masks & deadrags are, also, available
- SQA sells BBs, guns (both new and used), green gas, internal/external parts, snacks, and drinks
- Potable water provided to fill containers and/or hydration packs
- Water & drinking cups provided throughout the day.
- Port-a-John provided
Remember to stay hydrated. Regardless of the weather (hot or cold), start drinking (extra) water several days before the game to make sure you are able to last all day.