Location: SQA, 1205 Founders Road, Lexington, SC 29073
Time: Registration opens at 8:00, Chrono opens at 8:15, Safety Briefing at 9:30, and we will call the game around 4:30-5:00ish. There will be a lunch break. Raffle after the game ends.
Game Information: Facebook Event Page
Age Restrictions: None
Field Fee: $25 - Present your Military ID or First Responders ID and receive $5 off.
Waiver: SEE UPPER RIGHT Corner - Our signed waiver is good for all 2022 games held at SQA.
Rules: Typical SQA rules
Lunch: Buddy's Barbecue will be here for lunch. Bring cash!
1. You are required to chrono with the BB (weight) that you will be using in the field. We chrono using Joules.
2. Remember to keep spaced out while in lines. If you rode together, you can mingle together. Otherwise, please give the next person some room.
We do REQUIRE players under the age of 18 to wear FULL SEAL eye protection and proper full facial protection. ANSI Z87+ rated shooting glasses are allowed as long as the wearer is age 18 or older. It is highly recommended to use some means (i.e. strap) to keep the glasses/goggle securely in place. Most steel (not wire) mesh airsoft goggles are acceptable and are considered full seal. Players caught violating this requirement will be removed from play/field. Please protect your eyes! Players under the age of 18 must have lower face protection. Shemaughs are acceptable for players age 13 and above, but a "hard" lower face mask is highly recommended. Players under the age of 13 are required to have a "hard" lower face protection.
- Field rental guns are available for $20/day. A rental full face mask is an additional $5/day. If you purchase an Airsoft gun on the same day you rent a gun, you receive $20 off the price of the Airsoft gun.
- HPA Refills up to 4500PSI are available at $5/tank/fill or $10/tank/all day.
- SQA store is open during the game
- Potable water provided to fill containers and/or hydration packs
- Water & drinking cups provided throughout the day.
- Port-a-John provided
Remember to stay hydrated. Regardless of the weather (hot or cold), start drinking (extra) water several days before the game to help you stay hydrated during the game.